View Single Post
Old Jan 12, 2013, 07:05 PM
Find More Posts by mugen 1
Joined May 2011
575 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by efx View Post
I found another nasty little bugger in this tail belt gear. I went out for a quick flight at the park two days ago and still couldn't get either heli off the ground. I think one or two of my batteries maybe dead or low, haven't bother to check them yet. I did find that the gear on this heli was again spinning after gluing it with epoxy...so I took it home and took this apart last night. Here's what I found. I broken leg, and the reason the gear came unglued again is because the bearing or bushing on the top of the shaft was also getting stuck, really bad when i tried to turn it basically letting the shaft rotate. What is it will all these bearings, I don't know. So does the align 250 parts fit on this heli and are they any better? So now I have two birds down. A 250 and 450. The other 250 with the flymentor I need to reset again, the tail is all screwed up so I need to get that dialed in again and try it with another battery. Well it's better to find the problems now than when I'm actually in the middle of flying. So check your bearings people, just a heads up.
This may be the problem with my 250. I just got a new replacement tail gear set in, but hadn't had time to install it yet. Thanks
mugen 1 is online now Find More Posts by mugen 1