View Single Post
Old Jan 11, 2013, 08:14 PM
Find More Posts by seanpcola
ein flugel schplinterizer
USA, FL, Pensacola
Joined Sep 2004
5,097 Posts
My digital camera would crash trying to focus in the cave right now. Gonna spend tomorrow night cleaning up the whole thing from top to bottom.

Spending the day tomorrow replacing columns on my front porch, also some railings and spindles. Then the fun part begins: I'm going to kill Azalea bushes with extreme prejudice. No mercy. Gonna use the Cat 287 with a plant digging bucket. 3/8" thick cold steel serrated on the edges to rip through evil shrubs like a chainsaw. I'll spread foliage death and destruction across the property sporting an evil grin the whole time. I hated those bushes the moment I laid eyes on this house. They've harbored all manner of local slithery pests not to mention never allowing the porch to dry thereby promoting wood rot and all forms of black and green mold known no modern science. I've dreamed of this day for three years. Vengeance is mine ..................and shall be sweet!

Except for the part where I get to go porch furniture and landscaping plants shopping with the little woman on Sunday, spending cash that could be put to better use on..................never mind.
seanpcola is offline Find More Posts by seanpcola