Old Jan 10, 2013, 09:52 PM
Find More Posts by waynemia
A trail of smoke is GOOD!
USA, TX, Springtown
Joined May 2008
7,233 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacklegchris View Post
I'm still checking in from time to time. Sorry to hear of the sicknesses and Wayne's dog. Work has me hopping and the snow and cold are keeping me grounded and at home. I'll start shooting in a 3D archery league next week and that will give me something to do.
OK, I had to look that up. There are some of those "animals" in the woods behind my house. I guess that was for practice or something.

The Big Stick is about a day from being done. We have been flying helicopters while waiting for epoxy to set. Cool and really humid and the glue is taking a long time.

The skies cleared some this evening so I got my telescope out. I am trying to get everything ready for astrophotography. I am going to visit my brother next week so I am planning a start gazing evening. I have some new equipment and the setup is taking some time since I have never done most of it before.

There is also an indoor fly at a roller rink there. My brother likes to watch that. I am taking some stuff to fly there so we will see how that goes. I have never flown at an indoor deal. I will enjoy being with my brother but that indoor stuff won't be a habit with me. I like being outside.

The 50CC has a new wheel. I don't know if I will get a chance to fly it before I leave. The current forecasts are not good.
waynemia is offline Find More Posts by waynemia