View Single Post
Old Jan 10, 2013, 09:02 PM
Find More Posts by murcielago
Joined Dec 2010
299 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by The PIPE View Post
Dear Murcielago:

The PIPE Here...I've got an Enya 46-4C AND 60-4C myself, and I've seen the exhaust port threading as being spec'ed as an M10 x 0.75mm thread, the same as used on the OS FS-40, -48 and -52 mills, and on the ASP/Magnum FS-52 four-stroker mill as well.

The ONLY engine maker that uses 1 mm thread pitch on the majority of their mills IS Saito, which only uses a 0.75mm thread pitch on their smallest FA-30S and FA-40a mills. Everyone else seems to stick to the 0.75mm thread pitch for their mills, so far as I know. I've also requested RCGroups to make a "sticky" thread for just such needs, and some responses have agreed with that idea.

The ORIGINAL Enya engine manual for both the 35-4C and 40-4C are available here as an Adobe Reader PDF format file, in case you might not have one - and if you contact W. Bill Jensen at his engine repair website, it's quite likely HE could get you the original part, or one that can fit your mill, as he's now become the North American distributor for Enya four-stroke mills and their parts.

Hope these linked lines of text can help get you a muffler for your 40-4C mill...

Yours Sincerely,

The PIPE....!!
thanks.

I saw that fs_threads.pdf before i started this thread and the reason why i asked if it had a muffler for it is because the pdf stated nothing, so i figured it there was none.
murcielago is offline Find More Posts by murcielago