View Single Post
Old Jan 10, 2013, 04:58 PM
Find More Posts by bOjO
Santa Barbara - California
Joined Aug 2004
239 Posts
Hi Target, I totally understand no problem of course.

I was just curious if there was new development in the way the very Top pilots like Mike tune their planes.

Myself, I followed what Kyle P., Mike, David K. etc.. taught me during the F3B practice/comp in Cal Valley. Those guys are the best, they have more experience and results than I will ever have so if this works for them there must be a reason... I was able to adapt my settings I got from F3F that were already not that bad (thanks to you Target, Kyle, Brandon...) and progress a lot. During my time flying with you guys you were all of incredible help.

...and by the way, sorry to be out of subject here, but I must say that when I was flying F3F with the SCSR and F3B group, all you guys were awesome, you were all super friendly always ready to help and share your knowledge with new pilots, patient and helpful. In the past I practiced a lot of sports and activities in clubs and I never received a better and warmer welcome than with all of you guys. So for you new pilots, if you want to progress more than you will ever think of, go fly with those guys if you can you will have the best time !

Joel

Quote:
Originally Posted by target View Post
Hi, Joel-

I hope you are doing well.

The fact that Mike wants me to PM him means that he'd rather not just post it here, and having me post my interpretation of what he's trying to share with me can only be worse, not better.
If I do a PM chain with him, I CAN include you also, and I doubt that he will have any problem with that.

R,
Target
bOjO is offline Find More Posts by bOjO