View Single Post
Old Jan 09, 2013, 03:57 PM
Find More Posts by PittSpecial
Right Rudder
USA, FL, Orlando
Joined Nov 2010
10,567 Posts
Voxel, (Or whomever your name is):

I have flown at RCACF before and now Jose Soto and have participated in that RC Club's Electric Fun Fly events. However, I am not a permanent Club member on account that this Club is just too far for me.

This is your typical RC Park Flyer and made of Aerocel foam and you may or may not have seen my repairs on mine. The Foam is a proven technology. You crash it and get a regular hair dyer and shazam, the crushed foam cells expand and airframe goes back to its factory luster.

I saw your posting at the RC Thread Discussion and I am not going to delete your post here because I believe everyone has a right to express their opinions and experiences about this new model.

Please note, it "is" a NEW MODEL and there will be mass production issues with any new model as that of Park Zone models when they came out. More or less depending on the particular model.

I own and fly the E-Flite Hawker Hurricane 25e (another Horizon Hobby model) and as you recall they had issues with this model when it arrived at the USA Shore and HH turned all the shipment right back as I understand there were Quality Control Issues as it was a new model.

I believe if you are looking for a Sport Model with a little more handling during Gusty conditions you will need to look for a heavier model (perhaps a Glow -to- Electric Project).

Good day!
Carlos
PittSpecial is offline Find More Posts by PittSpecial
RCG Plus Member