View Single Post
Old Jan 07, 2013, 02:21 PM
Find More Posts by Nitro_Nancy
United States, CA, Industry
Joined Jan 2011
625 Posts
Weed89,
We're sorry for the delayed response and the experience you've received. After the holidays we receive an excessive amount of calls and emails. I can help you out with your order though. Please provide me your order number and a brief description about the problem. Thank you for your patience!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weed89 View Post
I ALSO made a grand error and ordered somthing from Hobbypartz.com and same experience ... no order updates received by me...ZERO customer service/support.

Their phone support <took 45 min to get through> could NOT answer my question about their own product.

their email support/sales reply was a automate " go to http://help.rcdiscuss.com/ " All Automated..confuseing...a downright waist of MY time & still no reply !!!

At this point I would also like to cancel My order....seems like their shop has folded it's tent..took my $$...and is moveing on to a new area to scam people.

BTW- the BBB did not RATE this buisness....and How I am treated- no replys-no custmer support that know their Product- Cant contact the company- A Auto-generated web App. used for cusomer support...and it Does Nothing...Is how I Based My Opinion about this So Called Company
Nitro_Nancy is offline Find More Posts by Nitro_Nancy
Site Sponsor