Old Jan 06, 2013, 10:58 AM
Find More Posts by tiggertoo1962
Scotsman in Germany
Germany, BY, Schwabach
Joined Oct 2012
2,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by shahram72 View Post
Great review, thanks. I am greatful that people like you post reviews of these things. I
am glad you get a free one for review. It seems that this will bind with a 9x, right? I also want to see more reports of flying in wind. I wanted to buy an MJX F45, but didn't cause it did not bind with any Tx I have. If this does, I might be interested.
Since I only have the stock V911 TXs and a DH9116 TX which just sits there gathering dust as I don't like the throttle, the TX non-compatbility problem wasn't an issue for me. I went for the F(6)45 mainly due to durability, which I reckon the V912 probably can't match.

Think I'll fly my F45 for a while and try to reduce my crash-rate with it before I consider a V912, but I'll certainly be keeping an eye on it for the near future when The Wife has released her iron grip on the purse strings somewhat. Maybe by that time they'll have revised the pcb (like they've just done with the MJX) and got a few of the other teething problems (like the squiffy swash) out of the way
tiggertoo1962 is offline Find More Posts by tiggertoo1962