Old Jan 06, 2013, 06:17 AM
Find More Posts by coreman
Kit Manufacturer
United States, MA, Southbridge
Joined Feb 2010
3,716 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by joker24458 View Post
Nope, I did not get any Teflon tape because my dad already has some.......he is a (brain)scientist and has alot of this stuff (he uses tanks of air and such in his lab). I still did not get any paint though, but I may not be able to airbrush tomorrow.........I have school Monday and stuff to do. Nnot that much, dont worry but I also want to go to the feild tomorrow and fly. Also to train my dad..........but he has a pretty long way to go.

-joker
You're having too much fun with the mini vapor to paint, admit it!! You can get small 2oz bottles of paint at Michael's or Blick art and craft stores or if you can't find those stores, you can get some of the Apple Barrel or Folk Art paint at Wal-Mart to practice with for something like $2 a bottle. Make sure you don't pick the dustiest bottle on the shelf and it's unopened as if there are any lumps in it, they will clog the airbrush. And be sure to clean it well once you are done. and then just be creative and have some fun trying different things on something that doesn't matter
coreman is offline Find More Posts by coreman
RCG Plus Member