Adelaide Plains Australia
Joined Dec 2007
3,637 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Eichstedt View Post
Here's a YouTube link Quique just texted me of Seth flying in the Armory:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvJ4T...ature=youtu.be
well that should help quieten the rabble

looks to me this plane is a capable unit, that can do anything you throw at it. Look at it in the hands of a pro The only question it asks is "whats your skill level?" and answers with "well if your ready for this, I Can Help You!"

My experience with AS3X has only been good and i think in the ultra micros, oh and i have flown them all it has made the flying pleasure more enhanced, as the plane flys bigger not being thrown around by the conditions as much, but! has not really made me think i can let my concentration go because AS3X is going to fly my plane, to me i only really know it's there when i then, fly a UM plane after that doesn't have AS3X

err i'm about to put up the maiden of the UM p-40 and to my embarrassment I CRASHED the 1s plane on maiden DOHHHH i haven't hit the deck for months, lucky for me it was over grass i cut the throttle and had not one scratch your see in the video anyway my point AS3X didn't save the p-40, in fact it didn't help fly the plane at all, the dumb ass behind the sticks crashed it

i so hope OMP offer one of these for me to review it looks great, i still want one even though i maidened my new CZ Yak54 this morning, if the VisionAire had been released 2 weeks back i think i might have gone this way before the Yak54, but must say after flying this morning the yaks a winner in my books too

cheers chuck
ChuckTseeker is offline Find More Posts by ChuckTseeker