Thread: Discussion Dynam Meteor
View Single Post
Old Jan 05, 2013, 04:23 PM
Find More Posts by autoquip
United Kingdom, England, Stokeinteignhead
Joined Apr 2008
175 Posts
I am pretty new to edfs,having flown the Stinger for the last few months. I recently got a Meteor and hear are my experiences so far.I maidened the Meteor today. I was using an Overlander 3350 4s 25c lipo. The wind was around 7mph. I hand launch my edfs,so for this one,i held it between the wing and elevator,gripping the fuselage from above. Full throttle and a firm push,slightly upward angle and she was away.Climbed to a good height and turned her down wind. As for trimming,a couple of clicks of down and a click or two of right aileron and she was tracking nice and level.Flew her for 3 minutes and brought her into land. She does like to float on a bit but no nasty vices at slow speed. I then used a Turnigy 2200 4s 25-50 fot the next flight. Again,WOT and she was away with a firm push. Not quite so quick on the nano,but still flew very well. Again,landed after 3 minutes. The battery was only slightly warm,not yet had the chance to see what i need to put back.
As to hand launching,i had four flights altogether and she flew away nice and straight with no loss of altitude with just a firm push.
I really love this jet,well worth the money and i can see me getting another one as a spare really soon.
autoquip is offline Find More Posts by autoquip