View Single Post
Old Jan 05, 2013, 03:21 PM
Find More Posts by weldmonkey
Joined Jul 2009
65 Posts
So far things are looking great on my build!

I got the PPM Sum working great on the A8 pin, my GY-86 is working great and accurate and the GPS module I got from rctimer, has great accuracy even indoors, 10-12 satellite connections in my living room! Also the new Dev version configures the GPS automatically! EEProm and battery on V2 is great!

Still waiting on my 5.8 FPV equipment from FoxTechFPV which I will use with the minimOSD from hobbyking (also still waiting on), I will hook these up to my Gopro 3 for the FPV, FoxTech just came out with a cable for the new GoPro to power it and have video for FPV.

Also updated some info on my website and added some photos to my gallery.

I am still waiting on a few more pieces to finish up the Bluetooth to FrSky, so I can output telemetry info from multiwii to my phone or computer from my Controller. In addition to on the OSD.

Still much to do and calibrate but things are getting there. The learning curve has been steep but I have been having fun learning it all and achieving my build goals.

Also want to thank all you guys for your posts, additions to code, Paul for his Flyduino Mega, I still think its one of the best boards on the market even a year after I got it!
weldmonkey is offline Find More Posts by weldmonkey