View Single Post
Old Jan 05, 2013, 10:36 AM
Find More Posts by Kwilletts
United States, OH, Dayton
Joined Aug 2010
169 Posts
Both are great suggestions, hadn't considered the servos as coming into play as it would do it with no servo movement. But that doesn't mean anything truly. I do have a question... Is it possible to take say the gear channel and plug one motor then mix the gear and the throttle together and tie them to the rudder. I have a dx8. I just am not that good at the whole mix situation. I can do one, but I get confused on multiple mixes.

I see it like this

Mix 1: throttle to gear
Mix 2: rudder to throttles?

I am going to play with my mixes to see if I can get it to work out in the monitor. Screen. Thanks for the advise, I have replaced the esc in question. What I found to be odd was that when I was at the flying field it didn't do this, but aft a few flights and returning home it started to do it on the bench. Hopefully the change of the esc will correct the problem. If anyone has info on how to mix these with a dx8 for differential throttle let me know. I should think that it should be possible. I haven't found much it wouldn't do yet. Thanks guys! Will post results from test flight if I decide to go get shin deepen snow in the backyard for a test flight....
Kwilletts is offline Find More Posts by Kwilletts