View Single Post
Old Jan 05, 2013, 01:48 AM
Find More Posts by Parkflying
United States, MI, Auburn Hills
Joined Dec 2008
1,087 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by buckaroo View Post
Thanks for that info Max. That should clear everything up for us. I have one question. The 12 blade individual piece rotors that you currently have listed (from Lander via ChangeSun) are they the heavier rotors that seem to hold up better than the earlier lighter ones? The new heavier ones are around 50g. with adapter compared to the older ones at 45g.

One more question Max. Can you tell me why your web site's do not display correctly in Firefox on my computer? They all change to extremely small print when I leave the home page. I am forced to use internet explorer (which I hate) to see them correctly. I am running the latest version of Firefox. Is there something I could change in the properties to get it to work properly? Thanks in advance for your help.

Dean
The CS 90mm Rotor kit we have stocked is the latest available from CS used by RCLander up until a couple of weeks ago and are current kit offered, so we would believe they are the heavier units you reference.

About the website. We just tested FireFox ver 17 on clean installs of both XP Sp2 and Windows 7 Enterprise. Our website redenders perfectly as you can see by the attached photos. We suggest you check your installed fonts; check your addons and reset to the default settings. If all that fails seek the help and support from FF or a computer professional

Max
www.parkrcmodels.com
www.skyartec-usa.com
Parkflying is offline Find More Posts by Parkflying
Site Sponsor
Last edited by Parkflying; Jan 05, 2013 at 03:52 AM.