View Single Post
Old Jan 04, 2013, 10:49 PM
Find More Posts by Gordks
Chilliwack, BC Canada
Joined Mar 2010
1,095 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sculptor View Post
Gord, I just reread what I've written thanks to your quote. And how screwed up is that! Trying to say something as simple as "model Sponsens on to the fuselage of the sky server, pull a scab mold off them, clean out the clay and drill three holes in it, put them back on the fuselage and fill them up.

I'm trying to get used to using 'Dragon Naturally Speaking' voice recognition software and it's very intuitive of you to ask that question. Never publish anything using this kind of software after your second glass of wine. That's a note to self too. I can wind up with the weirdest chit printed on the screen, all perfectly spelled and completely incomprehensible so you catch it when you read your paragraph you go in highlight it delet it then say it right and forget the move your cursor back down to the bottom of the paragraph so your next statement winds up in the middle of the paragraph having nothing to do with what's just been said. And if you don't catch this stuff it sounds like you completely lost your mind.

I got spell check what I need is 'smell check'

DJ
PS: now before I hit submit reply I'm gonna go get another glass of wine and reread what I typed very carefully.
I tried Dragon and at least one other program like it a long time back and kind of recognized the pattern of errors. I would'a thunk they would have gotten it working better by now.

BTW, have you looked at the Icon A-5? It has a pretty fancy hull that works extremely well. It might be more that you want to get into though. It is very, very stable on the water, but I suppose you could easily double your plane's weight if you tried to do something like that.

Gord
Gordks is offline Find More Posts by Gordks