Thread: Discussion New Dualsky Hornet 460 Quad!
View Single Post
Old Jan 04, 2013, 05:52 PM
Find More Posts by MunGi
Watt Amps?
Australia, QLD
Joined Aug 2010
33 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2dogrc View Post
As far as the rates, I am kinda new to this as well. You can adjust the gain in your transmitter on the Gear travel adjustment page. Default is -100% and max is 100% when you flip the switch. You could disconnect the channel 5 servo lead form the FC430 and set the rates on the FC30 and each channel individually. I would wait until you get some more quad skills so that when you make a change, you will know it was the FC430 and not you or the wind!
Thanks for the advice Mark, that does sound like a more sensible approach given the conditions I've had to date. The few moments of calm have been "hands off" in hover etc... and very smooth by comparison to the general winds where I need to drive it.

anyone tried the stock electronics with gws style 10x4.5 props? - expect more thrust etc... but does it significantly change the handling style or does the fc430 cope with that without changing gains etc? I've got some nice brightly coloured ones that will assist a person like me in daylight flight.
MunGi is offline Find More Posts by MunGi
Last edited by MunGi; Jan 04, 2013 at 05:57 PM. Reason: added more....