Find More Posts by jasmine2501
Rocket Programmer
United States, AZ, Mesa
Joined Jul 2007
25,946 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by turboparker View Post
Mike,

First off, I think you are mixing terms. Binding is only done once. Powering-up to fly is not called binding. It's called initialization. They are very different things, so it is important to keep the terms straight.

I'm flying with a Futaba 10CHP w/Spektrum DM8 module, and mine initializes normally. If your module-based rig works fine with other BNF aircraft, and if your MV battery is healthy & charged, there is most likely something wrong with your MV.

Joel
My experience with a lot of these ultra-micros is they don't always link properly, but they aren't damaged, and all you need to do is plug the battery again without cycling the radio. These things don't have brown-out detection so there's no harm in doing that. I don't know why some of them work every time and others seem to need that re-start, but it's not the radio because I have multiple UMs and they don't all do that. Point is, I don't think it indicates the kind of problem for which it needs service - just plug the battery twice and fly.
jasmine2501 is offline Find More Posts by jasmine2501