View Single Post
Old Jan 02, 2013, 10:31 PM
Find More Posts by bighank13
Ahsville (just south of Columbus), OH
Joined May 2007
606 Posts
Help!
*Pics Added* 2 NIB Super Clown ARFs by Brodak..1 Blue & 1 Red..$68.92/ARF SHIPPED2U!

I fly R/C but picked up almost a dozen RTF C/L aircraft and these two NIB Super Clowns. The RTF aircraft I will be selling at the Toledo Swap Meet this year, but I would like to see if anyone wanted either/both of the Super Clowns here, since I can ship them safely. I hope it is okay to post this here as I could find no specific C/L forum to sell them in the Classifieds.

This listing offers for trade TWO (2) Brodak Super Clown ARFS (one blue and one red)...THAT are BRAND NEW! I have visually inspected the contents of these ARFs, and they are both 100% complete. There is no damage to the contents of either box, however the lids to have some hangar rash. Check out my rating here or my feedback on Ebay (bighank13) to see the type of person I am, and the quality items I deal with.

Please take a look at the following link for additional information on this ARF:[/B]
http://brodak.com/control-line-kits/...lown-blue.html

The posted asking price includes shipping and insurance anywhere in the US for one of the ARFs. (First person gets to pick the color.) International bidders are welcome and they will be responsible for all shipping costs. If you live in a coastal state, Hawaii or Alaska, please add an additional $10 to help cover shipping costs. Shipping out East and West is getting a bit pricey.

I am open to all reasonable offers and enjoying some haggling; however I think that if you do your research, you will see that this baby is PRICED TO SELL! Especially if you consider the fact that these go for $90 PLUS shipping costs when they were available. Finally, I reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose...cash in hand is better than a tire kicker...any day of the week

YOUR SATISFACTION IS 100% GUARANTEED!
bighank13 is offline Find More Posts by bighank13
Last edited by bighank13; Jan 03, 2013 at 08:16 PM.