Old Jan 02, 2013, 01:56 PM
Find More Posts by TopDave
MY '75 CZ "FALTA REPLICA" 2010
Waterford, Michigan
Joined May 2006
1,326 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev71H View Post
Please let me ask a realistic question? Is it REALLY feasible to think that our Mini Z bikes can race on such a narrow track that is to technical???

Honestly, I DO want to race on an indoor track, but these mini Z tracks are so technical that it does not even allow these bikes to wind up to speed.....also the worst part is that its so technical that our bikes will be hitting each other so much it would be hard to "race".

Its not like RC Cars where a blip of the steering wheel and you can get out of the way or better yet negotiate your car through a technical course without slamming it into someone or something.

Even our "new" track seems too technical for the "bikes".....BUT....I have not driven one yet. Gyro or not, it seems like a wreck fest for the bikes on such technical "Mini Z" tracks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQpAFr-PbB8
I agree Kev, I have set up my track in my basement with 4' to 6' lanes, and when my buddy and I run together you need the extra width so you can run different lines into, thru, and out of turns without getting into each other. Narrower than that and then that and it's like you said, even avoiding a wreck causes a wreck, lol. The good lines are only gonna be a foot wide anyway, but the bikes are so much more fun with optional lines. I don't really see us racing on a 24" to 36" wide tracks. I hopfully will get some vids soon of us rubbing elbows on my layout. Til then, this....
MINI Z MOTO BASEMENT LAPS (3 min 7 sec)
TopDave is offline Find More Posts by TopDave
Last edited by TopDave; Jan 02, 2013 at 02:08 PM.