Old Jan 02, 2013, 09:36 AM
Find More Posts by satttheman
Trader Rating: 52
Multirotor Feen
United States, NJ, Galloway
Joined Dec 2007
636 Posts
Trader Rating: 52
Oh boy here goes another one!!! WHAT THE HECK!!! Mind your business! This particular truck ive had since february and ive never had any problems! You people need to get a life! I know theres nothing to probably do in canada or alaska but try to find something better than get an rcgroups and bothering someone. The person that would buy this thing would most likely know what there buying. This is not for a beginner as you cant run it for 20 mins at a time. Dude serious find something else to do! You people are a freakin joke! Lol lol lol! You guys keep throwing at all these numbers how much experience do you have with the truck? How much experimenting have you done with this setup? Yes 4s fully charged i 16.8v good job you got the math right! But a good nimh cell peaks a 1.4-1.6v. So 12cell multiplied by 1.5(i'll meet you in the middle) is 18v. Do the math go charge a nimh pack a old one if you got it! You'll get at least 8.4v. So please go somewhere else and get your post count up! Im going to start deleting the post because this is getting ridiculous!
satttheman is offline Find More Posts by satttheman