Old Jan 02, 2013, 08:52 AM
Find More Posts by crash74
Addicted to Twins
United States, AZ, Maricopa
Joined Jul 2011
1,427 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajithkumarc View Post
i am planning to use this camera as a surveillance system by activating motion detection and connecting cam into an external battery pack so that i can keep it on for atleast 10 hrs continuously . I dont want to get it over heated and damaged due to long hours of usage. Thats y i am asking all these questions
I say lets all stop drawing straws. This crap can go on until the site gets closed down again. I understand MANY people want this to be an 808#16 "Aerial Photography" thread and if we get off topic "sometimes" a lot of fuss is caused. Lets just let whoever vent and IGNORE there venting insted of fueling the fire. We all know what happened last time. Some people like the guy above has a valid concern and we should not shun him just because he is "OFF TOPIC"

So Lets "ALL" act like Adults. Ignore the posts that you feel are mumbo-jumbo etc. If a post is confusing to the Braineacts then just simplify it for us dumb guys and us dummer guys will obviously follow the simplest solution. So know one will have to worry about "misleading" info............PLEASE EVERYONE>>>MOVE ON>>>>>>>
crash74 is offline Find More Posts by crash74