Old Jan 01, 2013, 06:48 PM
Find More Posts by MassiveOverkill
United States, SD, Custer
Joined Feb 2011
6,369 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCrashTestDummy View Post
Excellent!

I'm reeeeeally glad to hear you guys are going to be carrying spare bodies for the X4, this is a huge score! As far as ordering today, well, that went right down the toilet. My local bank is closed today, so no deposit into the checking account I use for Paypal. I was really hoping to order today and be flying by Sat....Dammit!

Good news...There was $40 in there that I thought I already spent...Hahahahaa! Thanks for putting-in all the hard work Mass/James much appreciated. I'll place my order tomorrow.

-Pat
You'll still probably get it by Saturday if you get your order in tommorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryoon View Post
Yay for found money.

And yay for X4 parts source. I am really tempted to buy a X4 and figure out a way to stuff a vitality board in it.

I think once you get stock, I will give that a try.
I thought of just gutting the upper canopy of the X4 and mounting it to the V202 frame, but the board height is just too tall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCrashTestDummy View Post
Speaking of which...

Are there any X4 boards available anywhere??? Maybe an X4 board and some cheap UDI parts, one might have themselves a neat little BNF so to speak.

-Pat
We're not buying RX boards anymore. It's cheaper to buy a whole unit and part it out. A better solution is to get the 6043\6044 board and install it in your favorite chasis like my Mini Pet hybrid.
MassiveOverkill is offline Find More Posts by MassiveOverkill
Site Sponsor
Latest blog entry: MassiveRC ZMR PDB