Old Dec 31, 2012, 07:22 PM
Find More Posts by waynemia
A trail of smoke is GOOD!
USA, TX, Springtown
Joined May 2008
7,233 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldopepperaxe View Post
Good luck Kerwin my fingers are crossed for you also.

We are getting a good dose of snow now, I snow blowed the driveway of about 6" and as soon as I got done around noon the blizzard had re started well here it is around 10PM and its still a blizzard out there I'm afraid to look out there lol I don't think its too bad though were only supppose to get about 7" more but it sure has been coming down for the last 9 hours.
Here's a pic of my new scroll saw Oh the project time has just decreased
I like ryobi stuff. Nice saw. I was going to ask when you said scroll saw but later you said band saw so I am straight now. I have a ryobi scroll saw. It works like a sewing machine.

Well, 1" or so of snow this morning in Missouri but it was really wet as the temp was above freezing. We had breakfast and took off. The temp went up all the way home and 50 here. No driving problems except a small patch of fog in Oklahoma.

Phone data was patching in Missouri so I could not keep up well.

I take I-44 to OKC and I-35 South to Texas. Toll roads in Oklahoma - $8. It is quicker as the speed limit is 75 on I-44.

Glad to be home. The temps were supposed to fall in Missouri and maybe another inch of snow at my BIL's house.

I like snow also but not when I have a 9 hour drive. I was glad to get out before a lot of accumulation up there. The wet snow is a lot easier to manage but when it freezes - all bets are off.

Happy New Year everybody.
waynemia is offline Find More Posts by waynemia