Originally Posted by rhampton
Build is coming along well...i thought i would take my time but i find myself just going on and on so i may have this done as soon as i expect... i completed the tail section....somewhat annoying but it's on...The control horns look ok to me and the hardware...the plastic parts are somewhat fragile but i don't know if that would be a threat to just gliding around....So far i can't see any signs of any parts possibly failing...Only thing that i see that might be an issue is the Servos are really close to the frame when moving from side to side...i haven't hooked up to my RX yet but there's not a lot of Room and seems like it would bind....See photos..
yes my servos are the same way.very close but so far no hitting or binding. i see a few posts above this a guy turned the servo tray over,lowering it down basically and it gave him way more clearance. the horns are fine it is the clevis,s that i was afraid of,so i put a piece of surgical tube over them so the could not come unhooked.