View Single Post
Old Dec 31, 2012, 01:29 PM
Find More Posts by StarHopper44
Earthbound Skyhound
United States, NC, Richlands
Joined Jun 2011
7,190 Posts
Hi Jax!
Always enjoy your productions & here's yet another superb example! Gosh I gotta get out & find me some slopes somewhere nearby to give that phase a try - it just looks to be a lot of fun, & would imagine that once you get 'engaged' you just don't want it to end & it's like you could go on flying forever! I fear tho, we just flat out don't have any features like that around here. I sure don't know of any; closest might be a one of the cliffs along the river but there's the trees to contend with so.....alas! One of the curses of living in a place known as the 'Coastal Plains', I guess.

But especially, thanks for taking the time to send New Year's wishes, and I'd very much like to return the favor, and pass the same wishes along to all our hearty & hardy 'krewe' here! May 2013 be your best year ever - all of ya!!

I'm trying to cob together an order from that Great Demon in Hong Kong (*LOL*) to beat out the expected freight increases so, need to get back to it! As my parting shot for 2012, I'll also share a brand new video -- not mine but from m'bud Francois....and it's a wee bit 'OT' also, as these aren't electrics. *ROTFLMAO* It's got some great shots I know you'll enjoy, so please do - & we'll see y'all sometime next year!!
The french way, Gliding video (Gopro) (5 min 18 sec)
StarHopper44 is offline Find More Posts by StarHopper44
RCG Plus Member