Find More Posts by Lee
Lee
PERFECT LANDING !!!
USA, UT, Orem
Joined Jul 2004
9,909 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by irsyad17 View Post
Hi, Im very interested in your 20"-30" plane..But i need help cause i don't know which one to buy..
Firstly,i don't really have a huge place to play. Around a size of soccer field or half than that...
Secondly,im a beginner to flying wings.i also want something slow.so is the scythe a good choice since it comes in two pack also. But is it easy to fly cause the smaller they are, they are more agile right?
Thanks.
It all depends on how you build it. If you build a heavy Scythe it will be fast and ballistic. If you build them light they are gentle. A single oz makes a difference in how a plane as small as the Scythe flies.

I recommend if you want to build it to fly gentle, you look at some of the recent light build videos on the Scythe thread and copy them.

The Assassin and Widowmaker are more tolerant of being a little heavy but lighter flies better. For lower hour flyers I usually recommend the Assassin or Widowmaker. For flyers that are still building their reflexes I recommend our Albatross. All are cut from EPP foam and durable planes.
Lee is offline Find More Posts by Lee