View Single Post
Old Dec 29, 2012, 11:49 PM
Find More Posts by mr.michael.2468
new kid on the block
United States, IL, Roscoe
Joined Nov 2011
374 Posts
Just got my package from ehirobo today! all i can say is wow on the shipping speed! about 10 days from the date it left to get to my door? thats some super fast shipping from flippin hong kong!

i set up my 250se in less than 4 hours today, (didn't locktite everything yet, i always wait until i have it ready to fly) and all the electronics on for a power up... everything worked flawlessly! i just followed the instructions provided by ehirobo about where to plug wires into and presto! when i turned it on everything moved with the right sticks and the gyro seemed to be doing its job nicely! i haven't done any work with the gyro yet, but i'll let you know how the computer set up goes tomorrow, only issue i can see so far is that the gyro doesn't quite know which ways up haha it moves the tail when i pitch the helicopter up and down. also the servos aren't returning to center when i let go of the sticks, this might be a fbl thing, i'm not sure, this is my first fbl heli that im setting up from scratch. my guess is something isn't set quite right.
mr.michael.2468 is offline Find More Posts by mr.michael.2468