View Single Post
Old Dec 29, 2012, 08:51 PM
Find More Posts by valanti256
Suspended Account
Joined Dec 2010
353 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor_Racer View Post
I don't think anyone here is part of the paid program - we know there are many bad parts of HK also. We are just here to balance the constant "THIS IS A CONSPIRACY HK IS OUT TO STEAL OUR MONEYZ"
HK ran a ad to hire people to promote HK and their products on the RC forums but none of these paid promoters are on the RCG forum. Yah right.
It's soo obvious they're here In Force.
"THIS IS A CONSPIRACY HK IS OUT TO STEAL OUR MONEYZ" You credit this quote to me so PROVIDE A LINK TO WHERE I SAID THAT. Spin, Misquote, Spin, Misquote, Spin, Misquote..
I am here to balance the constant Paid and unpaid promotion of a company that I believe uses very questionable marketing techniques to sell their products. I am also here to help HK customers that have run into the CS brick wall when trying to resolve problems with HK.
Most importantly, I will support other users that unfairly get attacked on these forums. I have the right to post whatever and wherever I choose on the RCG forum just like everyone else. I try my best to follow RCG rules. Anyone that doesn't wish to hear what I have to say can simply put me on their ignore list.
valanti256 is offline Find More Posts by valanti256
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)