Thread: Discussion Utah DLG happenings...
View Single Post
Old Dec 29, 2012, 08:00 PM
Find More Posts by JONBOYLEMON
Full disclosure, not sponsored
United States, UT, American Fork
Joined May 2002
17,801 Posts
Sucks to be Finch usually, today even more so!!!!!

BAM!!!!!! My 1st real win!!!!! Yippie.

I think the day went as well as it could have. Was plenty warm, the snow made for soft landings when we fell on our s Finch launching and then proceeding to twist into the ground and then stay there, TGHPOUDLG coming in spite of a death in the family, "Make sure your wife gets LOTS of whatever she wants", Brandon showing up to fly, and flying well, PT for running a very great contest, Steve and Ken, thanks for coming, it is great to have new blood, and you guys are improving fast, Nice Jim for a great first contest as Utah DLG president... Mmmmmmmmmmm, and for ALMOST making it through a contest w/o breaking a plane.

And lets not forget ME and my BIG WIN!!!!!!!! I tried to screw it up a few times, but looks like I will need to try harder next time. Cant say enough good about the Helios! It was really the Helios with the win, but lets not focus on that!

Missed AD and Russ, and T.S.S.P.

I am very excited for next year for Utah DLG, we have a great core and it is nice to see some new blood and hope we continue to attract and retain great people.

Perfect day!

PS, I seldom ever get the k in a round, and apparently thats important!

PS, B w/ a goose egg AND still beat SJ!!!! KAAAAAABAAAAM!!!!!

And congrats to Nice Jim for finishing less than last!!!!!
JONBOYLEMON is offline Find More Posts by JONBOYLEMON