View Single Post
Old Dec 29, 2012, 03:26 AM
Find More Posts by medroller
Australia, QLD, Townsville
Joined Jul 2011
229 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gooniac33 View Post
I bought the airframe with Servos for this very reason. Eflite stuff has given me a lot of problems in the past though....you don't always get what you pay for with that stuff....

Hobbypartz has been bulletproof for me! I have had a motor rated at 400watts produce over 1000watts of power without over heating....It was an Exceed Monster Power 10 1100kv motor and cost me less than $15.... Had an Eflite Power 25 burn up at its rated power....That one cost over $50.... And same with those Eflite 30amp esc's....no cooling fins and a price that is more than double that of an Exceed 30amp with better BEC, cooling and cost under $15.... I have 3 year old Exceed's and the Eflites are all dead and gone.... Need I say more?
Yeah , Just having a sook. I've had stuff off eflite that has not been up to scratch. And hobbyking is just the hobby shop. I still have the dynam spitfire, hellcat , dynamic s glider and will always have a radjet in the shed. A lot of the stuff is so cheap, you know it's going to be crap, but for the price ,it's worth a play with.
medroller is offline Find More Posts by medroller