Old Dec 29, 2012, 12:23 AM
Find More Posts by IMEIV
The way of being is doing.
Italia, Emilia Romagna, Ravenna
Joined Apr 2009
435 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by williamjames View Post
IMEIV - Good timing... I just logged on to share my results right now too I'll tell you how my test went and then I have some questions for you regarding MuMetal.

My test: I basically powered up all of my components, video, OSD, VRx, Plane Rx, Futaba Tx, etc. With everything powered up, I was sitting (first beside and then in between) my VTx and VRx - Both times I got the same results which was very good picture quality with no video disturbance. I throttled up my motor with everything on and still no disturbance. Then, I noticed that as soon as I tilted the Dragonlink Tx antenna my way, the quality became not so good. When I touched the DL antenna to the goggles, the picture quality was most poor at this stage of the test. As I pointed the antenna away from my goggles, the picture quality again gradually improved.

Now- about your test: You mentioned MuMetal and covering your goggles with a special type of tape. Can you please attach a link to the tape you are referring to? As well, I would love to see pictures of your finished product so when you're done, can you please attach some picture?

Thanks in advance!
Hi,
yes we have got the same situation. Keep me informed on the progress you'll make.

I bought MuMetal in your country and here you can find a link http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ultraperm-80...item25654e9aa2
IMEIV is online now Find More Posts by IMEIV