JDM-Nivelles: 30 km south of Brussels Belgium
That's for the geographical location.
On the website of this RC model plane/glider club
you will find the following in 'Articles' with download links
Don't be afraid, 'Articles' are in french, but contain links to the downloads
that are available in English and french. Docs contain a lot of PC screen shots and all instructions and references.
All topics related to PC ( Windows )software related to RC model
- a PIC cable for FMS simulator under ALL Windows versions
- GLIDER: PC software using the previous cable: shows your transmitter
signals by moving a glider/plane in real time: easy to set-up mixers,..
- ANALYSER: shows all xmtr channels, and one channel in detail, with
servo geometry and graphic calculator - uses same cable
view microseconds, angle, percent..
- RECORDER, VIEWER: to record and replay a real or simulated flight (view
up to 12 channels, with ALL info sent)
- RS232 ANALYSER: shows PCM codes on the cable, and RS232 signals in
- other research activities
JOYSTICK: view signal, add trim, expo, travel limits, like on a real RC transmitter. Very nice with FMS.
AUDIO LOST PLANE BEACON, FINDER, LOCATOR: as it says
ON/OFF OUTPUTS ON A RECEIVER : control of an onboard digital camera, or other functions (ongoing, ref rcgroups DIY CoolPix PC RC RS232)
All documents are available in English and French on the website.
All softwares are FREEWARE and downloadable on the website.
Come and see us at our 2004 Air Show.There is a first prize for visitors: 940Euro plane+transmitter+... All info on the website.
Brussels / Bruxelles / Brussel Belgium
French keywords: modelisme avion perdu émetteur simulateur