Find More Posts by FlyBillyFly
Trader Rating: 208
Rogersville, Mo
Joined Jun 2008
5,046 Posts
Trader Rating: 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by pamela31 View Post
I dont see how PayPal has anything to do with this now the pakage was received, now its up to the post office and him and me. and he does'nt understand that they may send some one out to look at the pakage,,He's still wants my address to send it back, to dam stupped to look at his PayPal receipt, I should just let him do his thing.
Gary
Your Right...Paypal is outta the picture when shipper has damaged the item...What the shipper will do is inspect the item shipped and see if they can blame it on you for item not boxed well....if you've done well on it..and taped down items that could possibly bounce around and damage the item...Your good...it might take a bit of hasslin with them...They'll try all the ropes of denial...but if you've Boxed it in a good manner...You should be OK...and they'll pay for the item...I don't remember if you had it insured or not...but if you did..that's a great lever on your side...I went round and round with one Company....and the item was insured buy the seller...so I kept at them after 2 denials...and used the insurance of the Package as my leverage....I kept asking this fella what good is it to have an item insured if you don't honor it...then why are you insuring Packages and don't Pay for them when your company crushed the Box..They caved...and Paid my Claim...

Billy
FlyBillyFly is offline Find More Posts by FlyBillyFly