Thread: Build Log POP = Pitch-O-Plank
View Single Post
Old Dec 25, 2012, 05:45 PM
Find More Posts by Quick61
Just call me crash for short
United States, OH, The Plains
Joined Jan 2011
1,703 Posts
Kent, yes, hobby king, and i saved about a dollar after shipping charges. The only reason i went with then was they had the servos i wanted in stock and the other company that I usually buy from (free shipping on orders over $25.00 and have always been fast) were out and had been so for a while. Otherwise, I would not of taken the chance.

Herk, the old transmitter is the flysky th6 single program type that has to be jacked into a computer to change the program, and will only allow 3 mixes and no expo. It has been a good radio and have had zero (0) problems with it or the receivers. The shiny thing about this 9x is it will bind with the little flysky 3 ch receivers as well as the 4ch / 6ch and of course, the 8ch so I can pick and chose how much receiver I need / want per plane. Next up for it is the piece of hardware that will let me flash it with 3rd party firmware that will really let it do almost anything one could dream up. It's a shame they didn't provide an ISP (In Circuit Programming) port on the circuit board for such things but just how much can one ask out of a sub $100 radio.

Merry Christmas to one and all.

Mark
Quick61 is online now Find More Posts by Quick61