Old Dec 25, 2012, 01:03 AM
efx
Find More Posts by efx
efx
Rookie in training, heads up
Los Angeles
Joined Mar 2010
3,208 Posts
Yes, me too. I'll keep that in mind, but so far at least for my learning they have been working just fine. I'm actually really liking them now that I've been playing more and more with the settings as it's become a bit easier for me to set them up. As I get better I'll probably look into other gyros, but I just don't need that much right now. In any case I need to sell a few things off since I just don't need more than the 2 250 kits I have, and a few other things for now.

Anyway, here's another video I got today. The rain finally stopped so I went out for a bit and did a little flying with my 450.
Just getting some thumb practice... (4 min 12 sec)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitchp View Post
sorry to hear about your experience with the flymentor. Efx I just want to save you from the assan gyro. Seriously I've tried that gyro and countless others have also tried it. When you start flying more seriously with the assan gyro, it will fail on you. Just ask the others here who have tried it. Efx I know you're on a tight budget, but seriously consider getting a spartan quark. You'll need to upgrade your current 250. But it's worth it. Don't even waste your time with the assan. Just ask the guys here, especially mugen1. Hopefully he can convince you to get a quark. The 250 is a learning journey, it can be expensive if you go on the wrong track. All the best buddy.
efx is offline Find More Posts by efx