View Single Post
Old Dec 24, 2012, 03:17 PM
Find More Posts by A10pilot
United States, TX, Schertz
Joined Mar 2006
1,892 Posts
Tri City Flyers Swap Meet Update

Hello all:
My name is Ed and I am the President of the Tri City Flyers and I am also the event director/CD for the Tri City Flyers Swap meet. I thought I would update you with a status of our event.

Please read thru Richard's info above concerning table reservations and costs. We are accepting table reservations and as of Dec 15 (last data I received form our registrar) we had 50 of the 71 tables reserved. If you wish to reserve a table/tables, please click on the links on the first post. Follow the instructions and you can e-mail our registrar at the address in the original post.

Doors will open at 3 PM on Friday. As much as we would like to allow camping, the city does not allow overnight camping/parking at the event site. However, there is a Wal Mart that is on the northwest corner of FM 3009 and I-35 (about 3 miles from the event site). They will allow you to park/camp overnight however there are no hookups nor electricty. If you wish to camp at the Wal Mart, please check with the store manager proir to setting up to get his/her permission.

We always have a well attended event and I hope to see many of you at our Swap Meet.

Please feel free to contact Rusty at: rusty@destinationsa.com if you have any questions or require any assistance. I will pop in to this thread periodically to try to answer questions or update you on the status of table reservations. We have always sold all of our table so I would urge you to reserve a table(s) if you plan to attend and sell your items.

Sincerely,
Ed
A10pilot is online now Find More Posts by A10pilot