Find More Posts by Bryan's Flyin
Trader Rating: 34
United States, MO
Joined Apr 2009
330 Posts
Trader Rating: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobepine View Post
Thanks for the kind words,TayNinh68. I can't believe this thread has reached 50 pages already. I'm very flattered. And still, no major problems reported. I had to go to the post office to intercept a package and change a label a few times as I made mistakes with the address but managed to have them all labeled right before they departed the island. (On that note, check the address on the photos I send you after I ship and make sure everything is OK. Contact me ASAP if I make a mistake)

On a separate note, I have not had time to work on a FPV design yet, mostly because I'm a bit humbled at my lack of knowledge as to what needs to go on such frames, and where it needs to be positioned- This even includes the FC position on the frame. So if anyone is experienced in FPV setups and is willing to draw the basics as to what and where the FPV components need to go, I would appreciate you getting that done and sending me the drawings. I can then finalize and personalize the design and get samples made.

Now, that said, I have been working on something else. Bryan's Flying asked if I could put together a hexa design and I spent a couple hours at the CNC factory yesterday working with the boss on the drawing board. I put a very strong emphasis on keeping the design light this as to not need to redesign it again and again, and I think I have a final design that is simply awesome. Samples will be made this week and will be shipped to Bryan for testing next week. I have ordered two different sets; One using 1051 grade alumi, 1.6mm thick, and one using 6061 aircraft grade alumi, 2mm thick. The 2mm ones will be heavier but also incomparably stronger.

I don't actually want to show this design yet, not even to Bryan, because it's a surprise. That's how awesome the design is. I will be producing these frames if the demand is there for it, but I won't be selling them as RXR. I'll only be selling the frames. Stay tuned, guys.

Best,
Chris
C'mon Man!!!! At least email me a pic! You killin' me over here!
Bryan's Flyin is offline Find More Posts by Bryan's Flyin