Find More Posts by Tom Z
RC Reviews & Tx Setup Guides
United States
Joined Sep 2007
3,492 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JFS737 View Post
Hi guys,
Just a shout out to PB and all the guys who did this for us. Deviation rocks and the latest version is simply sweet! I have it with my RC glow plane and a Blade CX2 as well as my new to me V120D02s. I am a CP heli new guy so still trying figure it all out but all the birds are flying nicely and it's sweet to have on TX to do it all.

Furthermore, Deviation allows much more than the stock Devo10 firmware. I love the customize-ability and ease of use. Thanks to Tom Z as well for all the tutorial info and anyone else who worked on this. Great Job!!

Best Regards,
John
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Knapp View Post
Thanks for the great "How to" vids Tom. I'm looking at a Devo 10 to fly my Blade MSR, Super FP and soon a 120sr. I was looking at a DX6i and keeping my 2402D(non-programable ) for the Super FP. I like the 1 programmable tx for all my heli's and the not limited to 1 or 2 brands of BNF heli choices. I have problems reading so the vids helped out a lot in deciding between a Devo 10 and DX6i.

Your welcome. I'm glad I was able to make the videos.
The new Deviation 2.1.0 version looks good so far. I have been watching the threads on it.
It is nice to be able to use one transmitter for so many helicopters.
Tom Z is offline Find More Posts by Tom Z