Old Dec 18, 2012, 12:05 AM
Find More Posts by IntegrityHndywrk
IHW Heli Division
United States, FL, Palm Coast
Joined Mar 2012
8,585 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by eugenechong View Post
i had 2 crashes in 2 hours on my v450 on saturday.....after the first crash, i rushed home n tried fixing it....half way thru it my hand got strike by the tail blades.....for 5 minutes my hand was numb and i thought i've cut the tendons as i coulnd't move my fingers at all.....i wiped off the blood and had a closer look....it was alright...just surface cut.....thought i might needed stitches that evening but the bleeding stopped eventually....so i was fixing it when i was bleeding....all well....and got it hover again....in the back yard at 9:30pm....when it was dark....the heli when up and i lost sighs....shouldn't have tested it with throttle up.....i panicked pulled it back quickly and it came back so fast that i hit the pillar....with the blades chopping off a piece of brick out....that's it for the night....the 2nd pair of blades lasted 20 seconds and now my v450 is just sitting on the bench....not able to fly again as the blade holder ball link was snapped....

i went back flying again with my tarot, 120d02 (3axis) and 250 dfc on sunday morning and crashed 2 on inverted flights and the 120d02s gyro is broken after a head on landing on the ground.....that's it ...my heli life for the week is done.....no parts no fixing, no flying....it is a really down moment.....i still have 2 6-axis d02s but i dont like flying the 6-axis...

at times i'm thinking if i should just stop flying....have u guys experience any down moments like this....?
LOL!!!!!! Man your preaching to the choir over here pal! Man, you just have no idea! I've wanted to throw in the the towel soooo many times. I have a scar on my right shoulder from the V120. On my chest, I don't think i have a scar, but i got whacked in the chest with my 4f200's 3 blade tail rotor while i had the main blades off, I forgot about the tail and the heli spun over right across my chest. got me a few times, from nipple to nipple . Then of course there is this, in case you missed them before.

V450D01 2702V Lock out Crashes (4 min 22 sec)

V120D02S - 25 Consecutive Cash mix! (0 min 0 sec)

Okay, those are old. But here is a few from just in the last month or so.

Y-V450D01C - Crash - 12-04-12 (2 min 38 sec)

V450D01 tail gear fail and crash (2 min 3 sec)

V450D01 - Swash pitch ball failure (0 min 21 sec)

V450D01 - Sudden gyro dive or voltage drain (3 min 43 sec)

4f200 - Last flight - Power issues again (0 min 0 sec)

V120D05CS08 - 3D attempt in my front yard - Crash (1 min 6 sec)

Uh, yeah well you get the idea, because honestly.... I can keep going. My advise to you is to calm down a little. Don't rush so much to get out there to fly. Because... Well, you know the result now. I don't even think i have to continue. Also, supposedly, Walkera offers repair service on their RX. Since you broke your RX on impact, can i assume you were not using a canopy?
IntegrityHndywrk is offline Find More Posts by IntegrityHndywrk