Find More Posts by Bryan's Flyin
Trader Rating: 34
United States, MO
Joined Apr 2009
330 Posts
Trader Rating: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by rexless View Post
That thing is sweet Bryan. I'm still waiting anxiously for that video where we can see it cruising across a field, delivering pizza or lifting supplies to the ISS. It's snowed about 25cm here in the last 2 days so my M370 is grounded. I'll have to stick to the F45 in this weather.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobepine View Post
LOL... Bryan did an awesome job on that build, indeed. I'm surprised at how stable it is. No oscillation at all. Very well tuned. And yes, I'm sure that thing would be crazy fast given the weight vs thrust ration he has going. Very, VERY well done.

Best,
Chris
Thank you both very much. I actually put 2 - 4S batteries in series on it today and I think it flew even better with the additional weight. When I can get a good weather day and not have to work, I will take it to my flying field and make a video with my GoPro attached to it. I am looking for some 14 inch props now to try on it.

I can't wait to receive my new, triple top secret design from you Chris. I think a lot of the guys on here are going to like it........ Sshhhhhh!
Bryan's Flyin is offline Find More Posts by Bryan's Flyin