Old Dec 17, 2012, 09:27 AM
Find More Posts by Jackson Stone
Feeling the THRALL
USA, CO, Parker
Joined Dec 2009
835 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toppers View Post
Damn... that sucks.... I was really enjoying your company, skills and enthusiam.

I know you have a lot invested but HK sell all the composite parts... wings, fuse, etc... seperately.... so you would have to start with a new kit.... just an idea. I know the force for something new is strong... looking for an ME109 myself to feed the addiction.

Either way... it's been good 'meeting' you, take care and keep it up!!

Toppers
Hi Toppers,

Thanks for your comments. It has been nice meeting you as well. I really enjoy this online community. Frankly, I have alot of real flying buddies but none that match my enthusiasm for this stuff.

The Hun Hunter is resting in its cradle at home. All options, including rebuild, are open. I have to admit that the urge to build something new is stronger than the urge to rebuild.

I will be on holiday in California for Christmas week. Until then, and after I return, I have a line-up of a couple planes in the building queue. Just finished and maidened a Dynam Peaks over the weekend. I added a full set of nav lights so I could flying in the early evening twilight we get in winter time. Tried it out yesterday and it works pretty well. I also have an F-22, SBach, FunCub, Funjet Ultra, and custom Stryker to build. So, I have plenty of time to think about choices.

Best regards,

Jackson
Jackson Stone is offline Find More Posts by Jackson Stone