Thread: Gallery Hansen dam Violator's
View Single Post
Old Dec 16, 2012, 07:52 PM
Find More Posts by rikyrik2112
North Hollywood
Joined Sep 2009
2,897 Posts
WoW!!!...Thank;s SD RC boater For the Awesome Shuttle pics..I need to go see the 8th Wonder of the World soon................I think if it was real Rally.. Dos Tacos...I For sure took out all the Bystanders and a couple Wild animal's..Well Saturday was Very cool in the AM..Good H20...and some new Boat's with there First time getting Wet....Had Manny..or .."Gpzy"..nice and early with sheetboat standing by..had Edgar out..also Alfredo and His Brother Carlos with his Delta Twin cat..alfredo with NUE Geico...had..also Youngblood Scott out with Geico,KOSP-1.and Minicat....Linn came out with his Atlantic.and Marlin..Had Larry or "Prop'er out with Crawler and Ex Rally car?....Dennis was there with Arsenal superV,Springer,Tractor Puller?..Steven came out on Enduro Bike...Onroad Robert soon to b Boat runner was out...Also Ed came out to hang out..your next Ed.. RC Boat?...lol...ok...We Had Tom or "Kmot" out as you seen with Truk...Head on.?...where is the video..who has a camera.......whoop's sorry thats me..Didnt get the Action...ok...then We Had Ray and Rob with son Jack come out with the Deadly Arsenal of fe attack Boats...As well as Phong bringing his always Faast Killer arsenal.....Lou was out with his Always kool Faast slow..hovering,crazy arsenal...Kurt and Nephew was out with Spartan....Barnacle Bob came to enjoy the Day...Good Times....some really good vids coming up of some pretty Darn good slicing and dicing...mostly vids this week...I myself had my Spartan,R2 godspeed cat,new Motley and yes the New 17'mini Geico..I had to do it!!...lol...[[img]http://www.websmileys.com/sm/happy/812.gif[/img....THX Everyone...sorry if I had a bRAIN pOOF AND 4GOT YOU in the Report...missed all who couldn't make it....So until the Stay thirsty my Friend's.......R.R...
rikyrik2112 is offline Find More Posts by rikyrik2112