View Single Post
Old Dec 14, 2012, 12:55 AM
Find More Posts by vadimpelau
Joined Jun 2007
239 Posts
airpower, turboparker, kevin
You must realize I live in a way smaller city/country than you. We do have annual modelling events with people from all around the country and I must tell you, for some those will look like just another day at the airfield. Not that many people fly over here and this hobby isn't at all that widespread.
There are no UMX pilots in my city, there is no UMX thread on our largest forum, the only thing there is, is a UMX beast on sale since September.
Then, again I must tell you, nobody would take me seriously with a plane this size, not to mention it is indeed not the right way to start aero.

I do it for fun and not for proficiency and I probably won't buy another plane any time soon. if I will it will have to be another superb looking scale micro edf with as3x

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmon View Post
If you really want to do something add functional airbrakes with a linear servo. That would be neat, completely unnecessary but cool looking.
Well then, how have you imagined it? My fuselage needs to be changed soon anyway and the weather isn't too kind either. So, plenty of time for tinkering!
vadimpelau is offline Find More Posts by vadimpelau