View Single Post
Old Dec 13, 2012, 10:52 PM
Find More Posts by bmeeks24
Joined Jan 2011
14 Posts
UPDATE....OK - if you are like me and this is your first step up up from an RTF Parkzone micro plane, then it will not be ready to fly in an hour. My NEXT plane will be a different story.

Instructions are not very useful for a total NOOB - I had no idea that the splitter was for the ailerons and had to be put on before the wing is attached nor did I have a clue how to attach the part that goes on the control surface that connects to the servo rods. I also was not really sure how to attach the servos to the receiver and still am not sure how to secure the guts under the canopy.

But everything was a simple google search away. I have tested it and am ready to fly in the morning if the weather allows. Build was very easy, and this looks fantastic complete.

Only issue I have found is that the tail wheel is not aligned with the rudder and I have already glued in the rear fins, so I cannot easily adjust it. I should have checked it first... I can trim it and adjust the servo rod length.

NOTE: If, by chance, you have an ESKY llama - the battery charger power supply will work with the charger.

This is a very solid plane and heavy too. So far so good.

More to come....
bmeeks24 is offline Find More Posts by bmeeks24
Last edited by bmeeks24; Dec 14, 2012 at 09:36 AM. Reason: spelling error was bothering me!