Old Dec 13, 2012, 03:09 PM
Find More Posts by solentlife
222 km/hr Parkjet flyer
Latvia, Ventspils pilsēta, Ventspils
Joined Jan 2010
11,386 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hate2crash View Post
Thx hawk, I will be running my 3s 1000mah packs i use in my f9f....I also have 3s 1300 mah packs anyone using packs this large...and is cg in manual spot on...of coarse i'm not even sure if this plane comes with a manual lol...thanx again for all the great pointers...
I fly mine with 4S 1600 Zippy Compacts ... which are way heavier than stock recc'd. For this size - I have about 25grams added to tail to help bapance out, but note that this does not bring balance back to manuals CoG point .. I am quite a way fwd of that. But she flies fine.
The T45 is actually very tolerant of CoG as long as you do not go REAR of the advised.
I also fly mine with that weight on 3S of 1300 up to 2200 sizes. I make no changes at all to the model.

Note that the manual says clearly that when balanced she should have nose pointing a few degrees DOWN from horizontal when upright ... that is absolutely correct.

If you don't have a manual - they are available from Skyangel direct for download .... http://www.skyangelrc.com/

nigel
solentlife is offline Find More Posts by solentlife