Old Dec 13, 2012, 01:45 PM
Find More Posts by cityevader
IT'S NOSE HEAVY!!!!!!!
United States, CA, San Jose
Joined Mar 2012
3,792 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by target View Post
A tailless plane is not really in the scope of this thread, which has more to do with decalage and CG.

R,
Target
Kinda...
Just emphasizing one single point that was made regarding CG and trim....which has a LOT to do with why I started this thread...how to get my plane to fly right (neutralized) because it was always seeming to do something different than what I was wanting it to do.

Granted, the nit-pickers/forest for the trees type have created a stampede of "information" of which IS truly appreciated, but almost all of it hasn't helped because it turned into a whirlwind of stuff that is meaningless to a dummy like me.

On my "tailed" plane, the dive test/adjust/dive test/adjust method got my typical plane with typical pilot on a typical day quite happy indeed. (Ijust haven't had ANY chance to even fly, much less have enough wind to fly the inverted test.

Observation of what the plane is doing and changing it to do something better doesn't seem magical or have anything to do with unicorns. They fly better now!!!
cityevader is online now Find More Posts by cityevader