Hello guys.. I ran through 5 batteries today without a single problem or cut out. This replacement board seemed to be the key to the problem. Very cold day here.. maybe about 30F.. but little wind so I took her out. The 8006 turns a lot faster with this new board.. it almost as if the old was was stuck in the "low" mode on the tx.
I made a quick video of my first test flight today. Sorry about all the typos in the video I've been up almost 20 hours heh.
I did a nice full forward elevator to show the speed on the modded tail blade... but mostly took it easy because it was the first flight on the new board and i was in my tiny drive way.