Old Dec 11, 2012, 05:00 PM
Find More Posts by swps
Some Girls r Bigger thn Others
USA, UT, Cedar Hills
Joined Jun 2010
1,458 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoneenforcer View Post
which one of stu's 110? please get a 45! its his fastest 110.
Stu said 47's....I'm still deciding if I should get this or an Electra. I like the price point of the XXX (Electra size frame at a Spark price) but I don't know if the quality will be up there with BVM (I'm not expecting it but I certainly don't want HET quality either). I know I don't want to be the guinea pig and have this turn out to be a Super Sniper XL. I also don't want to have to put in a ton of hours of mods to make it airworthy due to bad design. AND I know I don't like my money sitting waiting for a jet that isn't here yet and certainly for one that hasn't been proven.

I'd like to see some photos of the new honey come construction and some photos of the planes in construction, not unlike Tim Wan is doing with the foam Victory. I'd also like to see the manual for this so I know what's going to be involved to build it. How about some video of the prototype flying? Some pics of the retracts installed and working, etc. Basically, updated info on the plane that will make me and others comfortable with putting down $3k to buy it.

I don't think that it's much to ask for a plane that costs this much.
swps is offline Find More Posts by swps