View Single Post
Old Dec 11, 2012, 01:04 PM
helicrapter is offline
Find More Posts by helicrapter
Registered User
Joined Oct 2012
28 Posts
Back in action!




So I got the replacement board delivered today (17.99 with free shipping).. little expensive but id rather pay more than wait a month from china..

anywho.. little bit of easy soldering and the new 8006 seems to be back in action.. damn cut outs almost totaled her... had to use the main shaft, gears, landing gear, blades..canopy, and fly bar.. and a few other things from my other qs8006 to get this thing ready to fly again. The right rudder cutouts seems to be solved.. although it was way too windy for her to fly, I did a few risky hover tests in a big parking lot today.. no cut outs but only had her up for about 40 seconds... We will see if it continues to fly without problems in the future.. I'm wondering if the added stress from the upgraded tail blade is causing the whacky problems you and I are both experiencing ray.


Regardless of the wind, I did manage to get my nitro, T-Rex, and dh9116 up and about so it wasnt a total waste of a warm day. I'll keep you guys updated on how the 8006 does, and I'll try to get some videos of how the tail blade is working if I can ever drag my wife outside.
helicrapter is offline Find More Posts by helicrapter
Reply With Quote