View Single Post
Old Dec 11, 2012, 05:04 AM
Find More Posts by kentli22
Joined May 2012
122 Posts
earlwb,
I do believe that I could have messed up the needles to start with, but it was because I had followed strictly the instructions of the original user manual. But it just turned out that the user manual was so wrong in so many areas, that if you follow it, you will mess it up or break something. Why would they even throw in such a manual? I believe, even the pictures/descriptions of the engine are partially different from the actual product. Of course I later found out that there was a supplimentary sheet(comes along in the box) to intruct the user to do things differently, but alfter all, the problems of this engine is indeed mechanical, whether or not one has initially do the correct steps to run the engine, he will still has a very slim chance to have it run properly in a way that one would have expected from a reasonably good product. However, I believe it can work if one is capable of doing the right modifications to it, but this takes a lot of time of test and trial, and it takes a lot of know-how. earlwb had proven this point with his 3 workable engines.
kentli22 is offline Find More Posts by kentli22